Tuesday, April 20, 2010

#9 MY NEW FAVOURITIST BITCH: BUNNY HOLIDAY

Everything is re-he-he-he-hEALLY hectic right now.

I've just worked my balls off assisting on a film shoot, on 12 hour days starting at 5am (!) with only plunger coffee and NOT EVEN a hint of crystal meth. I have entered a kind of whoozey, shrunken eyed, half alive state that I imagine my bonghead friends (you know who you are) inhabit constantly....

Tommorow I'm working on a shoot for Noise Magazine. The stylist I'm assisting ( Cassandra Scott-Finn ) is the kind of girl that has more furs than Elizabeth Taylor, more shoes than Imelda Marcos and more feathers than Big Bird. I'll let you know how it goes......

Anywho, a couple of weeks back, I discovered this chick:

BUNNY HOLIDAY & POP LEVI: "teach me how to bunny"



She's just the sort of bitch I have mucho respect for. She's slutty-lookin'. She like's a fur. She's starving-looking. And even though she has no talent to speak of (other than being able to give bangin' fellatio to record company executives) she's gonna release her own music. And THEN just to spite those haters, she's gonna be sooo bored she barely opens her mouth to sing ANYWAY MMMMKAY!

I thought I'd share. It's so fucking good hey.

xxxPSYCHxxx

2 comments:

  1. Having sat in pyjamas and fur coat searching for my likeness, dear Agatha, I've finally found you and do not intend to lose you again, principally because I couldn't make the journey again: I've run out of drops of face lotion with which to kill the bugs, and I'm rather sure I trod on someone cold and soft in the hallway.

    Love your work,


    Mr. Chatterbox's Queer Moment

    ReplyDelete
  2. "WE'VE NEVER HAD A PARTY IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL BEFORE...OR HAVE WE?....HHHHAAAVVVVEEE WE?"

    Love Aggie xxxx

    For all of you who don't underestand these comments, I have a message for you: WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING WITH YOUR LIFE?
    Get reading Vile Bodies by Evelyn Waugh. It's the best. Capiche?

    XXXPSYCHXXX

    ReplyDelete