Saturday, April 17, 2010

#7 THE FABULOUS & THE VILE OF THE WEEK JUST GONE

FABULOUS: what I'm loving this week....


Die Antwoord-"Beat Boy":



I was only just exposed to this hot mess and it's fair to say I'm completely losing my shit over it. If ever there has been a moment when I've wanted to uproot my life and move to a South African trailer park with a twelve year old blonde hooker IT IS NOW!

Faux Fur:



So I got this for a song at Mr Stinky on Cleveland Street. It's all about giving Leon Andre Talley a run for his money and teeming it with a brightly coloured pant and a shirt and a tie. Alternatively, a slouchy boot and some sloppy trackies would be a verrrrrry good thing.....

Food Fabric:



The endlessly talented (and basically the only heterosexual man I know who isn't a complete pig) Paulie Bonomelli is making something out of this fabric at the mo. It's TOTALLY AMAZEBOMBS! He works heaps with Romance was Born, but he makes his own shit too and it's NEXT LEVEL.....

American Apparel BUTT magazine tee:


LOVE IT! the peachy-salmon hue matches perfectly the sweet little ring of every boy you've ever loved (or rimmed).....

Wearing clashing patterns:



Dare anyone NOT TO LOOK AT YOU by smashing their eyes with hypnotic, clash-fash patterns....

Rainbow Hair:



Now that you're a grown up, you can dye your hair ANY fucking colour you want!....As merciless style icons Emma Mulholland and Luke Sales illustrate, ANY means EVERY!

VILE: what I'm loathing this week....


Jlo "Louboutins:



Jlo is soooo over. It's kinda sad. What is she doing trying to copy Beyonces "very bad bad girl gaga" line???? Even if she's being tongue in cheek it SMACKS of desperation. At least she's still got, ahem, her acting career....oh, wait.....

SJP on the cover of Vogue:



No. I'm really, truly sorry, but I will NOT accept SJP as a style icon. We all have our guilty little Sex and The City moments, and yes, Patricia Field IS an amazing stylist, but this dried up, veiny-handed ole bag o' bones (and not in the good way) has gotsda go....

The only people going out are fucking hens:



With what feels like SECONDS before the start of Sydney Fashion Week, everyone is staying up all night pulling together collections, shooting, assisting, calling their mum and crying and just generally FREAKIN' OUT and staying locked up in studios instead of taking pingas and going out till 2pm...

Toy Watches:



Remember when everyone had a Baby G? You can't go to the fucking convenience store these days without seeing twenty million Toy Watches on the wrist of funkster losers AND I'M SICK OF IT!!!!


XXX PSYCH! XXX













3 comments:

  1. making a bed set for my nephew, its pyjama fabric obviously you halfwit. and if all of my brothers and sisters last names end with a Y why cant mine? i enjoy the Y...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um but don't I spy Luke wearing a Toywatch in that purple hair shot? Hmmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes PaulYYY I enjoy the Y too....especially when it's a Y front....speaking of which perhaps if you have any scraps remaining you could whip me up a teeny tiny lil Jockstrap???

    And Hendrika, I reserve my right to be contradictory and inconsistent......lol you've always had those hawk eyes, LIFES BEEN GOOD TO YOU!

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete