Wednesday, April 14, 2010

#4 New Season Romance Was Born

So I had a really fabulous, fascinating post concept for today.

And then I managed to get so fucking boozed last night at le Oxford that I seriously can't be bothered. It was the kind of shitfaced where the people I was drinking with were ordering cider at the bar and I was screaming for a vodka-rocks AND a tequila shot. Fast forward to three pm today and I awoke on a mates balcony-daybed with a bottle of Zubrowka (bone dry aside from the bison grass) and cigarette filters strewn as far as the eye could see. It has become obvious that my love affair with liquor will eventually turn sour(er) and I WILL HAVE TO GO TO REHAB someday in order to live any sort of fulfilling life, but that day is not today, so I'm gonna play my fucking violin while the Titanic goes down and drink myself silly until I find Jesus or a good heroin dealer or whatever it is those losers that give up the sauce do.....

Anywho, before I completely wrecked the shit out of my liver, I went and picked up my new, fucking excellent Romance Was Born bag:

I also managed to get a sneak peek at one of their new prints. Needless to say, former Queen of Brilliant prints Josh Goot is gonna shit his pants. Its so good hey.

Think psychedelic Dinosaur nightmares in vulgar, thrashing colours and your kind of getting the picture. Of course, I cant publish a photo because Luke and Anna would tear me a new arsehole, but I can show this pic of work being done on a really shithot incredible one-off dress that's going to be in the show:

Actually, the R W B studio looked kinda like a sweatshop. The chicas were embellishing the shit out of padded bits of fabric, and they had that crazed, starving "twelve-year-old-Indonesian-working-for-two-dollars-a-day" look. Then Nella explained that she'd given up carbs, we high-fived, and the rest of the night is any ones guess.

XXX PSYCH XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment