Monday, April 19, 2010

#8 GRACE JONES TELLS LADY GAGA TO FUCK OFF

I've always been hysterically fond of Grace Jones. An unflinching beast of a performer (in a good way), not only does she always look the bestest, she's even more off the chain and unapologetic in her advanced years:



Through the blaring mindfuckery of her album covers and the odd paparazzi picture in the media, I've always been aware also that she is completely psychotic. I even once read in a magazine that our Grace went to a party in the late '70's entirely NAKED aside from a necklace made FROM THE SKELETON OF A MONKEY! GENIUS!

Today on style.com, I read that this raving looney has ACTUALLY TURNED DOWN THE GA to collaborate on a song that would probably make her sssssssqqqqquuuiiiiilllllliiiiiooooonnnnssss!!!!

READ THIS:

"Grace Jones is not a fan of Lady Gaga. Mostly because she is pissed off that she is making her gig work payoff twenty years later. Grace was the 70’s-80’s avant-garde equivalent to Gaga. She was a Studio 54 star back in the day and a one-time Andry Warhol muse…and she is not amused that Gaga is cashing in on the weird girl schtick better than she ever did.

She is so not amused that she refuses to collaborate with her.

“I really don’t think of her at all. I go about my business,” Grace told the UK’s Guardian newspaper.

The singer/model/actress and all around legend told the newspaper that the reports were true – Gaga had asked to collaborate with her — but Grace turned Gaga down.

“Yes, she did, but I said no,” Grace said. “I’d just prefer to work with someone who is more original and someone who is not copying me, actually.”

When asked if she thinks Gaga borrowed style ideas from her she replied, “Well, you know, I’ve seen some things she’s worn that I’ve worn, and that does kind of piss me off,” she told the newspaper. “I wouldn’t go to see her,”


Fair enough Grace, though shame about the truckloads of money from the duet that she could of used to buy WHOLE CONTINENTS worth of animal bones to make into jewellery.

I have to wonder though, why, after Lady Ga was savagely upstaged by Beyonce in both "Videophone" and "Telephone" filmclips, she wants to place her skinny southern-fried-chicken-starved body next to yet ANOTHER bootylicious homegirl?

Don't get me wrong, I love the Ga. We All do. But Beyonce and Grace? THOSE NIGGERS GOT SOUL..... Ga Ga needs to learn to leave well alone.......

1 comment: