Thursday, April 22, 2010

#11 A WHORE FOR A FUR: IN SUPPORT OF SKINNING USELESS ANIMALS SO WE CAN WEAR THEM!!!!

As has probably been established, I'm a total whore for a fur coat. I'm talking a spread-my-legs, pillow biting, eager little hussy, who's more than happy to DO ANYTHING in pursuit of a good fur. Actually scratch that. The fur doesn't even have to be particularly good. The tattier, more fucked-out it is, the more I love it....

I know there are those of you out there who disagree, in light of the cruelty necessary to produce a fur coat. I shudder at the logistics myself. But fuck it, millions of animals are slaughtered annually for everything from food to acrylic nail glue SO WHATEVES BABES, in for a penny in for a pound, YOU GOTTA MAKE HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES, and if they they're gonna be killed anyway we might as well get something really pretty for our wardrobes right????

In celebration of the beauty, the glamour and the downright GENIUS of fur, I'm gonna share with ya'll two of my favourite clips involving chicas with Fur...and, YES, they are both black AND WHAT NIGGA?

DIANA ROSS:



What is that Diana, Like 50 minks? Then you just throw it on the stage like it ain't no thang? GOOD GIRL!

EARTHA KITT:



Okay so she's not technically WEARING IT, but she has covered every conceivable surface in the pelt of a very rare jungle cat, THAT"S GOTTA COUNT FOR SOMETHING....PS this is like, my favourite song ever, obviously.....

XXXPSYCHXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment