Monday, May 3, 2010

#17 ROSEMOUNT AUSTRALIAN FASHION WEEK: CHRISTOPHER ESBER IS LIKE A TOTAL DUDE

What a Fucking lil' firecracker!

Although, as many of you know, a taste for restraint in colour and simplicity in design has never really been my thing. Christopher Esber's show tonight, however, is an exception to this rule.

I really knew very little of Esber's work untill tonight, and I have to say, when the first look pounded on to the runway, his choice of a black and white palette had my heart sinking a wee bit......But I forced myself to put aside the hatred I have for all things-non-rainbow. Just as well, as I was totally bout to get smitten. It was all unforgiving folds and cruel cuts, crispy textures, silks and and jersey with tailored finishes. His muse appears to be some sort of malicious-backstabbing-office-bitch whom everyone is only friends with coz they're scared shitless of her, AND IF SHE HAS A WARDROBE ANYTHING LIKE EBER'S SS10 THEN I WANNA BE FRIENDS WITH HER TOO!

This skirt is stupidly perfect........ just add a big chunky workman boot and suck on a lollipop..




.


Could Rachel Rutt be any hotter? I mean now she's just BEING MEAN







XXXPSYCHXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment